How to Lose 12 Stone in a Year - Alysha's Success Story

 Alysha McNair weighed more than 27 stone at her heaviest after her eating habits spiralled completely out of control. The 21-year-old was consuming double the recommended daily intake for women - 2,000 calories - in just one sitting. 


The result of Alysha's massive overeating left her with a bulging waistline and a dress size XXXXL, which resulted in her being picked on by school bullies. But Alysha, from British Columbia, Canada, decided to change her ways after realising she had just two options - change or die.

After documenting her dramatic weight loss diary online, Alysha joined her local gym and signed up Keto plan online in early 2019. Alysha said: "I was addicted to eating take away and often I would visit five different fast food restaurants just to complete just one meal. I was desperate to change as a teenager due to the horrific bullying but I couldn't stick to any diets. But after choking one day on a fizzy drink at 17-years-old and struggling to catch my breath, I realised it was die or change"

Alysha also revealed that her mother was worried she would die if she didn’t lose weight and was “over the moon” when Alysha’s diet changes started to pay off.

She said: "I had previously tried every diet including Slimming World, Weight Watchers, low carb and high-fat, but nothing seemed to work until i stumbled across  Keto Diet.  I've now lost 12 stone in a year which is half of my body weight and I have never felt more amazing and I'm now a dress size 14." ( Read more about Alysha's Keto plan)

 


 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose Weight when You're 350 Pounds - Success Story

How to Start Losing Weight at 300 Pounds - Stepth's Success Story

How to Lose 8 Stone in 4 Months - Jenefer's Success Story