How to Lose 8 Stone in 4 Months - Jenefer's Success Story


Jenefer Gillam, 50, saw her weight creep up after gorging on huge portions of quick-fix calorific food. The NHS worker, from East Preston, West Sussex began experiencing breathlessness, aching joints and indigestion - and decided to overhaul her whole lifestyle in 2018 after catching a glimpse of herself in a lift at work.

Jenefer said: "I just thought – ‘Jenefer, you’re enormous." Determined to change, Jenefer, whose partner Glenn, 52, is a technology sales consultant, joined Keto Diet , in August 2019 and has since completely changed her diet - slimming down to a size 14 after 8 stone weight loss in just 4 months Jenefer, mum to Ethan, 12, and Eva, seven, revealed: “Since losing the weight, I’ve bumped into colleagues from different offices, or friends that I don’t see regularly, and they haven’t even recognised me. I’ll get a blank look when I say hello, before they realise who I am.”

Struggling with her weight for much of her life, the super-slimmer admitted to embarking on various different diets over the years, without much success.

She explained: “The weight crept on as I’d be sitting there in the evenings studying and grabbing quick fixes. I did also eat fruit and vegetables and wasn’t one for takeaways or anything like that, but it was more the portion sizes that were the problem. My portions would be huge.”

But, since joining Keto Diet, she has now lost 8 stone in 4 months and, at the end of 2019, also started regularly working out at a local gym.“

Now, breakfast will be nutrient-packed overnight oats - a favourite with fitness bloggers - followed by fresh home-cooked meals, such as butternut squash shepherds pie or garlicky chicken with vegetables.

“I have a busy life, but this Keto Diet plans is manageable for me. I can find recipes I like and make them quickly and easily,” she said.

==

Read more : What is Keto Diet - Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Lose Weight when You're 350 Pounds - Success Story

How to Start Losing Weight at 300 Pounds - Stepth's Success Story