How to Lose Weight when You're 350 Pounds - Success Story

 A woman  kicked out of a pizza restaurant after the owner said she had already eaten her 'fair share' has lost 200 pounds. Rachel Hallgren was constantly mistaken for being pregnant because of her size and never weighed herself at home. The 44-year-old decided to take control after barely touching fresh fruits or vegetables in more than 20 years. 

The program manager from Folsom, California, was in complete denial about how big she had become as she allowed the pounds to pile on. Her favourite food was instant ramen noodles and she would usually have three packs for lunch per day or a large pasta meal.

She was pushed onto the scales during a doctor's visit in January 2018 where she tipped the scales at over 350 pounds and a dress size 28. Rachel refused to admit she had a problem with her weight, even though the doctors told her she was the perfect candidate for a gastric band.

Rachel was mistaken for being pregnant more than once, refused entry onto the Ferris wheel, and even her friend's car had the 'last laugh' as it struggled to accommodate her large figure. On March 1, 2018, Rachel found out her grandmother was dying, and she realised she had no control over anything. From that moment she decided she needed to make a change and by the time her grandmother died a month later, she had already lost 1st 7lb and was determined to keep going.

"I have been morbidly obese my entire adult life," she said. "I never learned to cook so my diet consisted of lots of fast food and I loved ramen noodles and pasta," Rachel said.Over 20 years I put on over 14 stone. Every time I went to the doctors, they would lecture me about how I was basically going to die within months.I found him to be seriously dramatic and immediately changed doctor after that visit. I was in serious denial about my weight issue."

Then she signed up Keto Diet plan - which name Custom Keto ( Read more about it here )   Rachel  had previously tried every diet including Slimming World, Weight Watchers, low carb and high-fat, but nothing seemed to work until she stumbled across Custom Keto Diet. She lost 200 pounds in 11 months

Rachel says she's gained confidence since losing the weight and doesn't feel so insecure. She now drinks lots of water and plenty of fruit, vegetables and salad.- based on Keto menu. Although some of her friends found it difficult to lose weight they have been inspired by her journey and often ask her for advice and tips.

"Cooking at home is my favourite thing. As a society we are programmed to eat three meals and two snacks a day. That's a lot of food if we aren't being active. I have learned to listen to my body. I drink lots of water, don't mindlessly snack, plan my meals for the week, and use lots of fresh veggies."

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

How to Start Losing Weight at 300 Pounds - Stepth's Success Story

How to Lose 8 Stone in 4 Months - Jenefer's Success Story